JPRail.com offers the resources of the train travel in Japan. I show you the major train guide, a lot of rail passes, how to reserve a seat, how to find the timetable, the access guide to major destination by train and/or bus, sample itineraries, my travel report and many more. Please find the page index below to exlpore JPRail.com.
Train suspension information due to COVID-19
I summarized all train suspension list due to COVID-19 in the post below:
If you are planning your trip plan now
I recommend you to read the following posts. This is very important to avoid traveling in busy season.
List of rail pass
- JR Pass user guide
- Hokkaido Rail Pass
- Tokyo Wide Pass
- Platt Kodama
- Takayama Hokuriku Area Tourist Pass
- Kansai Thru Pass
- Kansai Hiroshima Area Pass
- Day trip to Hakone and Fuji from Tokyo
- Day trip to Hiroshima and Miyajima from Osaka
- Tokyo, Hakone, Kyoto, Osaka
- Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka 7 days
- Kyoto and Osaka 5 days
My trip report
- Koyasan and Wakayama 2 days
- Sapporo, Furano, Biei, Noboribetsu, Toya and Hakodate 4 days
- Hiroshima, Kakunodate, Yamadera, Magome, Matsumoto, Kanazawa, Shirakawago, Takayama and Nagano 6 days
- Signage in the station and the train
- How to handle luggage on board
- Eat and drink on board
- Wi-Fi connection
Train operation status
This page show you the closed segment by the natural disaster
Please see the information here.
JPRail.com is a private website. This website does not connection with any train companies.
I will answer your inquiry quickly. Please do not hesitate to leave your comment. You may leave your comment at any posts. Otherwise please leave your comment in Forums page.
Hi Winnie, You may get to Arima onsen b…
Hi Takeshi Well noted, will change Kyot…
Hi Winnie, You may use Kansai Hokuriku …
Hi Ann, Please purchase Kansai Wide Are…
Hi Takashi I plan to go Japan on 10 day…